The Marketplace (Amazon) Account Representative will leverage exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow online sales. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, paid ads, researching new opportunities, analyzing data, and increasing revenue through each marketplace. Develop and grow a multi-brand strategy for Amazon Seller and Vendor accounts, other domestic marketplaces such as Walmart, Wayfair, Overstock, etc.
- Develop the Ecommerce strategy for Amazon, Walmart.com, and other third-party marketplaces with a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of E-commerce, such as logistics, customer acquisition, product development, merchandising, and branding.
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking.
- Optimize listings for placement and organic search performance. Assist in increasing listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Track and grow sales, provide daily and monthly sales data reports.
- Manage other sellers of our brands in the marketplace, source their business name, and report to sales to eliminate their ability to purchase through the wholesale/distribution network.
- Utilize data analytic tools to develop insight and recommendations to sales and marketing leadership, specifically Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, marketing programs, and A+ content development.
- Analyze reports from different platforms, present findings, and provide recommendations for areas of growth.
- Monitor all channels for errors, alerts, questions, and inquiries and resolve with a sense of urgency.
- Provide recommendations and implement merchandising and pricing strategy effectively to drive a high conversion with a high market sale price while maximizing profitability.
- Analyze sales patterns by category on all listings to identify opportunities and to investigate unexpected sales declines.
- Develop new ways to increase brand awareness on marketplaces, including the management of customer review solicitations.
- Own day-to-day Seller Central and Vendor Central account management
- Submit cases and investigate issues with Amazon and other market places.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on growth
- Monitor SEO positions across all marketplaces and implement changes
- Research keywords and write SEO driven listing copy
- Upload new product assets - product info, specs, photos, pricing
- Setup promotions, coupons, deals
- Identify opportunities to grow with Amazon PPC
- Seek efficiencies and strategies we can employ to grow sales
- 4+ years' experience in building and managing an Amazon Seller and Vendor business.
- Proven account management experience with a metrics-driven mindset.
- Deep understanding of marketing, measurement, and analytics, and content management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, sales, and marketing with relevant work experience.
- Experience working with major online platforms such as Walmart or other large online shopping comparison sites.
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth.
- Familiarity with effective online marketing tools and practices.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with the ability to meet strict deadlines
CompanyWe are one of the nation's top designers and supplier of framed art, mirrors, and other wall decor items for the mass market. Our products are sold by a team across the country in; bed and bath shops, craft stores, discount chains and retail specialty stores. Founded over 30 years ago, the company has developed a reputation for supplying a complete line of attractive, high quality, and innovative wall decor offered at competitive prices.