We are looking for passionate people who share our values and who are eager to learn; people who are innovative thinkers. If you are a person who wants to be challenged, who strives for excellence, who is committed and ready to work hard to give our clients an excellent customer service experience…you are who we are looking for!
Barrister Global Services Network provides IT services, primarily repair services for desktops, laptops and printers nationwide.
What does Barrister offer employees?
A variety of benefits including healthcare, paid time off, paid holidays, extensive training and performance-based incentives.
- Manage the relationship between the client and operations regarding all service related calls.
- Confirm appointment times with technicians and customers.
- Proactively communicates with all parties involved.
- Answer incoming queue calls.
- Escalate any issues with workorder tickets to management.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with being on the phone all day.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to handle difficult customer calls.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Positive outlook, outgoing with high energy and friendly attitude.
- Meet daily performance goals
- Ability to touch type at 35-40 wpm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer and internet skills required.