We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
· Interact with people every day.
· Up to date equipment and software. We use state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and provide every customer with a great experience.
· Culture of continuous improvement.
· An environment that rewards creativity
· Family First - we live it and help you to as well.
Here at Meineke Car Care Center, we've built our business around our customers and employees: Happy employees = Happy customers. We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
Here's just a few of the expectations we have for you:
· Computer skills are a must -- including tablets
· An organizational mastermind (maintain an organized neat and safe bay), knowledge of the automotive industry along with a love of what you do
· Open to learning -- every minute of every day.
· You've got to genuinely enjoy helping people!
· Patience -- you can't rush quality
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach teammates while discussing problems with customers.
- You will also need strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
- 5 ASE certifications are preferred.
Think you've got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you!