Mechanic - Repair Technician
Company X Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Responsible for performing maintenance tasks & repairs, related to mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems, on heavy duty equipment, trucks & vehicles, both on & off road, diesel & gas powered.
· A minimum 5 years of experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment
· Own basic mechanic tools
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record, CDL Preferred
· Willing to work on job sites, if required, and out of a service van
· Able to diagnosis and repair failures and take corrective steps to keep fleet running at maximum efficiency
· Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
· History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically mini excavators, forklifts, cranes, bucket trucks and digger derricks
· Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
· Maintains a great attitude toward work with safe work habits
· Must possess good communication and organization skills.
Company XWhy Work Here?
Growing company looking for qualified candidates to join our team!
Large scale contractor, fast growing and looking for dependable drivers.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Company X