JOB TITLE: Revenue Cycle Manager
In keeping with Agency, State, and Federal compliance and billing guidelines, this position is responsible for insuring the timely processing and accurate completion of billing, cash collections, physician medical orders and/or required signature documentation for Comfort Care Home Health. Responsible for following up with providers, teams, branches or relevant staff to ensure the revenue cycle is completed timely and appropriately.
· One (1) years related supervisor experience.
· Six (6) months relevant customer service or sales experience.
· One (1) year of experience billing health care (or similar) claims. Possesses a thorough working knowledge of billing requirements for various payers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar field.
· Outstanding organizational, team and leadership skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, and customer service skills.
· Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently in a high volume environment with minimal supervision. Highly motivated and target driven.
· Ability to use personal computers, EMR’s, phones, copiers, fax machines and other office equipment is required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to create pivot tables in Excel.
· Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
· Must be capable of performing the job functions of this position with or without accommodations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Utilize EMR and related tracking software to manage the orders and billing functions.
· Responsible to meet Agency, State and Federal deadlines for orders and billing cycle.
· Review and track physician orders for accuracy and compliance components.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Escalate problematic documentation or processes to appropriate teams in order to have clarification or problem resolution.
· Review, track and manage accounts receivable (A/R) using reports and dashboards. Keeps team current on A/R information (coding, charges, billing, guidelines, etc.). Prepares weekly and monthly summaries and reports to Executive Director.
· Conducts charge and income verification audits. Performs cash reconciliation monthly and summarizes reports to Executive Director.
· Continuously improves processes using targeted approaches identified in routine monitoring. Works with staff one on one to prioritize and meet weekly deadlines and goals.
· Travel may be required dependent of responsibility.
· Adhere to all of the company’s policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Accomplishes department objectives by supervising and training staff; organizing and monitoring work process.
· Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
· Give input to leadership and help develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Medical Orders and Billing Team.
· Organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
· Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
· Hold team and individuals accountable to meet performance goals.
· Maintain timekeeping and personnel records for staff.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices): Walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to distinguish smell and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, patients, and outside agencies.
Why Work Here?Regional company providing healthcare in the state of AL.
Great team, benefits, and pay. Phenomenal team of dedicated professionals.