Organizational Change Management Consultant
- $65 to $75 Hourly
Seeking a Change Management Consultant for a GIS ESRI initiative to support our clients throughout their planning, and deployment efforts. This person will have the responsibility to ensure that the deployments accurately meet the defined expectations of the business, by working with the various project team members and vendors. The successful candidate will see the value in detailed tasks in relation to the "big picture" and will make significant contributions to the development of processes and procedures that drive the engagement forward.
- 5+ years of organizational change management experience
- 3+ years utilizing SharePoint repository for project artifacts
- Microsoft Project experience required
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to translate business requirements into measurable, quantifiable, and implementable tasks
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the local or state
- 3+ years of GIS ESRI experience preferred
- Change Management certification preferred
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to identify people, process, and technology changes
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client’s Change Management methodologies
- Lead large change management programs on engagements.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against an annual operational plan
- Lead/facilitate meetings with the client to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan
- Utilize innovation, creative approaches, and continuous improvement to drive communications, training change management and other human resources related content
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions
- Works collaboratively with consultants, project managers, and corporate and Synch-Solutions staff to develop consulting and project methodology, techniques, tools, and solutions
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure the adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation
Company Not DisclosedHouston, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.