Kannar Earth Science Lawrenceville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Confidential Company seeking to immediately fill the Assistant Controller role. This role reports to the Financial Controller and requires you to be extremely organized and detail oriented. Ideal candidate will thrive in the world of processing and be deadline driven.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full cycle accounting of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare monthly support schedules related to Balance Sheet and P&L accounts
- Month end journal entries and accruals
- Have a solid understanding and working knowledge of inventory that allows you to work closely with production to track/reconcile inventory and minimize losses.
- Assist with preparation of annual documents required for CPA's income tax prep.
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
Qualifications and Experience
- Humble team player who understands the concept of serving those around you
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or business management. 5+ years of experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficient Experience with Quick Books, or similar ERP platform (5+ years required)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to anticipate potential problems and the understanding of how to research and resolve. Be self driven in bringing the resolution when you bring the problem.
- Self motivated and organized with the ability to manage priorities and work independently while paying attention to detail
- High level of discretion and ability to handle confidential issues within accounting
- Flexibility to switch between tasks and projects as needed
Please provide cover letter with salary requirements.
Kannar Earth Science
Finance and Insurance