Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Company Confidential Lincoln, RI
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An insurance company is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst ASAP in Lincoln, RI!
-Temp to hire
-REMOTE for now but MUST LIVE LOCAL! Will be returning back to office eventually.
-Monday - Friday 8 am - 5pm
-Will be responsible for support of functional and technical aspects of financial applications, interfaces and Access databases for the Accounting Department including ensuring data integrity, providing guidance and recommendations to others in the group, assigning work and maintaining strong relationships with the end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Information Technology
- At least 3-5 years work experience
- Familiarity with financial applications, relational databases, and solid knowledge of SQL
- Microsoft Office, Excel and Access in particular
- Strong project management skills
- Work with end users to gather requirements and transform into solutions both hands on and through delegation
- Utilize change management techniques to introduce new applications or new functionalities
- Serve as a liaison between Accounting, CIS, consultants and other departments regarding technical issues
- Serve as technical lead for integrations between applications developing measures to help ensure the data quality of data held in Financial Applications and providing support and troubleshooting for issues when needed
- Provide support and guidance to all members of the Financial Systems Group
- Provide training to the Accounting Department on selected tools and applications
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing applications and processes
- Research new enhancements to current and potential applications
- Ensure all applications are prepared for quarterly and annual regulatory filings
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Company Confidential