Program Coordinator/Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a program coordinator with the ability to multitask and manage several aspects of educating and enrolling customers into our programs. The program coordinator is responsible for managing communication with the customers via email or telephone. To be successful in this role, you must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously and have outstanding computer and customer service experience.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Training on-site for a month then will go remote.
- Brief customers on new credit payment program.
- Educate customers on new program.
- Enroll customers in program.
- Entering data into system.
- Foster positive relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Customer service and administrative experience preferred.
- Prior experience as a program coordinator or a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to create and maintain a budget.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
Company ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Great salary, strong benefits package, upward mobility
BusinessView all jobs at Company Confidential