- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manufacturing Engineer Job Description
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create & Maintain Process Routers & BOM’s within the ERP system to meet Quality, Cost, and all Customer Specifications & Requirements.
- Create & Maintain Process Models and Drawings managing process tolerances to achieve Customer Blueprint tolerances.
- Design effective Tooling and Work Holding. Order fixture raw material and release fixture jobs to the Toolroom.
- Create work instructions for Special Process & Outside Service operations to meet Customer Blueprint Requirements.
- Point of Contact for assigned NPI part in-load. Responsible for updating project schedule & following up with cross functional NPI team to meet customer schedules.
- Support of legacy programs including drawing updates, format changes, revision control, etc.
- Support shop floor in development & running of First Article.
- Support Maintenance & Production with troubleshooting of machinery & tooling.
- Act as a Technical Resource to customer or suppliers as needed.
- Support Cost Reduction initiatives to meet company objectives.
- Support Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Support Engineering in quotation & estimation of run times.
- From time to time, you may be required to perform other duties as requested by your Line Manager, and whilst not listed above, these duties will be appropriate to the level of responsibility held and to the scope of the role as defined.
235 Edison RdOrange, CT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Company Confidential