Build strong IT business partnership across the G&A business teams
· Work within IT team and G&A functional business leaders and experts to prioritize, plan, and assist with the implementation of critical business applications.
· Ensure the system or application deployments are well-architected in terms of technical integrations and, critically, in terms of overall business process and data flow through the organization. In many cases, this will require significant change management and the cultivation of strong, supportive relationships.
· Coordinate closely with vendors, establishing appropriate and well-understood support agreements.
· Work with your IT team to ensure solutions are aligned with IT strategy and roadmap; ensure technologies are implemented with sustainability
Education, Registration & Certification
BS, Information technology, accounting, or related degree.
- 10 years’ history working with technology in the life sciences, including:
Critically, experience with SAP S/4HANA in the pharmaceutical industry for finance, accounting, procurement, inventory management, and supply chain planning; and
· Experience integrating other systems with SAP, like human resources solutions, procurement management systems (Jaggaer, Coupa), financial planning tools (Adaptive); and
· Experience supporting supply chain activities and systems, including product serialization, traceability, and integrations between the company SAP environment and third-party manufacturers or service providers; and
· Experience planning and developing business analytics programs, spanning master data management to desktop analytics capabilities; and