Company Confidential Westport, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
Confidential Client is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for immediate hire. Must be willing to travel to Westport, CT. True HR Coordinator role with significant development and career growth opportunities!
- Manage personnel announcements - new hires, promotions, etc.
- Complete employment verifications and background checks as needed
- Utilize Microsoft Office to create projects, org charts, and SOP's
- Update company intranet
- Generate HR reports for review by senior leadership
- Work with Employee Benefits team on enrollments and employee leave tracking
- Troubleshooting of HRIS software with development team and vendors
- Process check requests
- Maintain personnel data and files
- Manage and process unemployment claims
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Two or more years of HR Generalist experience
- Experience with employee benefits a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer skills, with a proven history of navigating advanced software and online portals
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
BusinessView all jobs at Company Confidential