We have an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative with a least 5 years of experience, to process customer orders, both Domestic and International.
• Prepare and process customer orders, both Domestic and International
• Place customer orders on terminals for processing / shipment
• Coordinate and monitor logistics arrangements on order processing
• Monitor the status of customer orders for timely delivery
• Review freight submittals for accuracy
• Process completed customer orders for invoicing into Sage 100
• Follows Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures
• Other projects and duties as required/assigned
• Administrative duties as required, filing, etc.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years’ experience in a similar customer service representative role
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with Sage 100 Accounting system a plus!
Organization & Planning
• Establishes and meets schedules, deadlines and goals
• Must have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize requirements independently.
• Inter-personal skills a must. Needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally with peers and customers.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Send your resume now!!!