Contact Center Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
· Receive and handle 100+ calls to schedule appointments for physicals, office and sick visits, consults, hospital follow ups, annual wellness exams and CDL exams across Internal Medicine and Clinical Specialties.
· Maintains solid knowledge of physician scheduling guidelines and preferences, utilizes all resources available;
· Maintains general insurance knowledge, utilizes appropriate resources to evaluate insurance participation and escalate issues to Patient Assistance as necessary.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work requires sitting for long periods of time
- Requires the extensive use of office equipment, including computer, telephone, and telephone headset.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a large, multi-occupancy contact center environment utilizing cubicles.
- Involves frequent phone contact with patients.
Mon-Fri 9 am – 5:30 pm *rotating Saturday schedule 8 am – 5pm every other Saturday
$18.75 pay hard max
Open ended contract
*Must have COVID vaccine and call center experience (healthcare a plus but not required)
AddressMount Kisco, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Company Confidential