- Own customer on-boarding, customer support and customer success for each new account.
- Drive the on-boarding experience to ensure our customers and their clients are on-boarded successfully
- Be the product expert and engage directly with customers to help them fully understand how to implement our services with their clients and provide best practices to enhance user adoption and success.
- Develop and maintain meaningful customer relationships that build trust and drive engagement
- Motivate customers by providing platform education, ongoing training and best practices
- Be the voice of the customer internally, helping us evolve and refine our product and process.
- Complete assigned tasks for each account to ensure on-boarding deadlines are met
- Proactively communicate with customers via phone and email to gather necessary information as well as to ensure they are on track to derive maximum value from our services
- Act as a dedicated contact for new customers you will answer questions, handling objections, providing advice and resolve escalated issues while keeping them engaged in the process.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of client products and services
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Strong active listening skills to properly interpret and resolve customer requests
- Excellent phone skills with strong email and writing etiquette
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- An ideal person for this role is highly organized, known for driving projects to the finish line, thrives on building relationships, and treats the client as the top priority.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks based on customer needs
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Candidate should be a detailed oriented team player, with a high level of initiative and follow-through.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, account management or sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and having excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite