Our ideal teammate will work closely with our suppliers, customers, and our internal team to manage our inventory from raw materials through finished product. This will include handling the purchasing of materials, scheduling our production, and managing our inventory management system.
Must have MRP experience within manufacturing environment for consideration.
- Scheduling raw and/or purchased materials to meet production and delivery requirements
- Interacting with vendors to maintain strong support of the company and to facilitate customer orders
- Ensuring customer specifications and needs are met
- Placing purchase orders as needed for assigned commodities and suppliers
- Maintain sales orders and provide order confirmation to the Customer
- Understand customer requirements and ensure the material quote fulfills requirements
- Customer Service skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of the manufacturing process
- Ability to negotiate and work with vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in high-paced work environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be effective and highly productive both as an individual and as a team member
- Performs other duties consistent with the position, as required or assigned
Company ConfidentialWell established company with great work environment.