Assistant Service Manager
Company Confidential Livonia, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Service Center Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the facility. Primary responsibilities are to maintain production levels, maximize customer service, and to manage the work flow through the facility. In addition, the Assistant Service Center Manager will manage the facility in the absence of the Service Center Manager. We are seeking an individual with strong leadership skills, an outgoing, upbeat personality, who has the ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment.
· Maintain targeted production goals
· Logistics, optimizing routes to improve customer service
· Manage warranty claims and consistency
· Supervise Technicians, Administrative Specialists and Drivers.
· Audit and maintain invoicing documentation standards.
· Oversee materials and inventory
· Process flow management
· Interview potential Technicians, Administrative Specialists and Drivers and make employment recommendations
· Work with the Service Center Manager in counseling and setting improvement plans for team members
· Coach and educate team members as needed
· Customer Service via phone calls, walk ins and store visits
· Opening and/or closing shop
· Report Management; printing, posting and explaining reports
· Cross train in all functional areas: Administration, Materials, Service Representative
· Train new employees and cover open positions as needed
· Safety audits
· Occasional travel to cover open positions at other stores or train new Assistant Service Center Managers
· Assist the Service Center Manager in the recruiting and hiring of Service Center personnel.
· Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
· Ambitious, motivated self-starter with excellent leadership skills
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Strong ethics, integrity and high energy
· Outgoing, pleasant personality
BusinessView all jobs at Company Confidential