Company Confidential Hooksett, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via mail and e-mail, data entry, filing and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Assist with mailing/shipping of documents.
- Validate required documents, dates and information.
- Scan and upload documents to the software.
- Process registration and title transactions.
- Scan and upload registration and title documents to imaging software.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Data Entry experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Company ConfidentialWhy Work Here?
Growing, great team in place, just need you to join them!
Strong name brand, Rhode island company that you've known of for years! Great people!
BusinessView all jobs at Company Confidential