Accounts Payable/Receivables Manager
Company Confidential Franklin, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Take your skills to an industry leader in a unique space that has been thriving through the pandemic.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5+ years of accounts payable and accounts receivable experience preferably for a global manufacturing company, having prior management experience of a small team.
- Responsible for global day-to-day accounts payable operations in all areas: PO and Non-PO invoice processing, payment processing, expense reimbursements and vendor account reconciliations.
- Understand the full P2P cycle to quickly identify the source of bottlenecks, problems and drive issues to resolution including impact and risk assessments, status reporting, and more.
- Manage credit and accounts receivable function to facilitate sustainable growth and protect the company’s profitability to maximize the value of the accounts receivable and liquidity.
- Daily administration of cash management processes (both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable) from start through month-end.
- Develop systems to streamline processes and enhance team efficiency utilizing technology and improved workflows.
- Ensure company departments and business partners have a clear understanding of AP and AR services, policies, finance policies and company approval levels.
- Responsible for completion/compliance for all cash transactions daily, including processing, verifying, and reconciling all AR and AP transactions against internal accounting and bank records.
- Manage monthly close of financial records and posting of month-end information.
- Select, hire, train and evaluate AP/AR employees
- Develop supplier/vendor relationships to quickly resolve payment issues, create, and execute a payment strategy, and ensure vendor/supplier alignment with the direction of the company.
- Establish relationships with collection agencies, bankers, and internal stakeholders to ensure payments to accounts receivable is applied accurately and timely.
- Establish key metrics and reporting cadence for accounts payable and accounts receivable and drive initiatives to scale the organization.
- Problem solve, prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Recruit, train, and develop employees. Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training.
- Continually evaluate the performance of each employee's, present and evaluate productivity metrics and provide constant feedback to employees and management to drive results.
- Assist in month, quarter, and annual finance close processes.
- Prepare journal entries, review ledger accounts, and prepare reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assist with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, time management, organizational and customer service skills.
- Previous experience processing international payments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Windows-based computer systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, and advanced ERP systems.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Company Confidential