Company Confidential Needham Heights, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If interested, please attach your resumein WORD
• Work both independently and collaboratively to resolve customer and internal questions
• Collaborate across teams to work on a variety of projects to improve client experience and operations
• Balance daily tasks with projects and team goals
• Processing of account applications for new client accounts to determine credit worthiness and risk
• Facilitate the distribution of client onboarding packet to all new client accounts
• Assist with the maintenance of weekly company aging report, including some client collection calls.
• Resolution of client invoicing disputes
• Processing of Client lien waivers
• Supporting the processing of candidate payroll and invoicing.
• Redistribution of client invoices to ensure timely payment of invoices as needed
• Tracking and application of daily checks to accurately reflect account status
• Processing of client payments via phone
• Respond to client requests for Insurance and W-9 information
• Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organization's mission, vision, and values.
• Perform other related duties periodically as required and assigned.
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree, or equivalent experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as necessary
• Proficiency with computer software, including MS Office Suite and web applications
• Administrative and/or customer service experience preferred
• Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Accountant Assistant or similar role
• QuickBooks a plus
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail
AddressNeedham Heights, MA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Company Confidential