- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for account coordinators who are excited to play a larger role in attracting and retaining clients. Account coordinators should be committed to customer satisfaction. These professionals will communicate directly with existing and prospective clients across different platforms to find out about their needs, make follow-up calls to see if those needs have changed, develop comprehensive product knowledge, match clients with the right products, perform demonstrations, oversee the sales process, and perform other duties to support account executives, as needed.
To be a successful account coordinator, you should be proactive, positive, and passionate about company offerings and how they create value for clients. Top applicants will be skilled verbal and written communicators with excellent presentation, customer service, time management, and computer skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- • Good verbal and written communications skills
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- • Event planning and execution
- • Some knowledge of the home heating fuel industry preferred
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all incoming calls
- Field questions and resolve member issues
- Plan quarterly meetings, and the Annual Meeting
- Work with event venues; secure speakers; secure and process registrations
- Promote joint golf tournament; help plan and execute event
- Complete ad hoc administrative tasks as directed by the President
BusinessView all jobs at Company Confidential
Get fresh Service Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.