(Hybrid) Call Center Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Effectively and professionally communicate with customers, client companies, and co-workers, over the phone, web, social media, and email by department standards and goals to ensure the Company satisfactorily meets their needs. Ensure that customers are consistently provided with prompt, accurate, and courteous service. Communicate effectively with others within the department and cross-functional areas to foster a positive working environment. Assist and contribute to improved processes to efficiently and accurately respond to customers and client companies. Successfully resolve directly, or coordinate the resolution of, routine customer issues and complaints promptly.
We are targeting professionals with diverse backgrounds, including early careers looking to build experience, as well as seasoned accounting and finance specialists seeking long-term, stable employment with remote capacity for a dynamic, highly functional team.
- • Respond and communicate promptly to customer inquiries through various communication channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Process all customer requests by all policy and procedures
- Communicate and coordinate with peers and supervisors as necessary
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow call calibration guideline expectations to ensure customer satisfaction and one call resolution.
- Contribute to the team and help foster an atmosphere of support by applying Unitil core values.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
20% • Effectively and accurately acknowledge and resolve all customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints within CIS. Ensure that all tasks are completed efficiently and accurately to ensure a one-contact resolution and positive customer experience.
- Recommend proactive solutions that could enhance the customer experience, such as communication preferences, Uni-pay, web account setup, and self-service ways to pay.
10% • Complete all customer requests received through various communication channels (CHAT, WEB, IVR, Email, Social, etc.) In a timely and professional manner. Ensure that written communication back to the customer is error-free and grammatically correct. Ensure that all information provided is within all company standards and policies.
BusinessView all jobs at Company Confidential
Get fresh CALL Center Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.