Seeking Live-In and Weekend Live-in Caregivers!
Companions for Living is currently seeking qualified full time live-in caregivers. We seek caregivers who are sensitive to what a client is experiencing. Caregivers that are concerned about helping a client cope with their circumstances, Caregivers who strive to make a difference in their lives and the community. We are looking for smiles and engaging personalities!
Please come to our office anytime Monday - Thursday from 10am-4pm for an application and a brief interview!
- Personal care
- Light house keeping
- Meal prep
- Dr. Appointments
- Assist with bathing and grooming
- Assist with toileting and incontinence issues
- Contributing to a positive living environment
- Reporting any significant changes in client's needs
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care
Caregiver position requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Minimum of High School degree
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background and record check
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- A positive and compassionate personality.
- Hoyer Lift
Companions for Living offers competitive weekly pay. Please submit your resume for consideration or come to our office anytime Monday - Thursday from 10am-4pm for an application and a brief interview.
We are located at 1216 Farmington Avenue, Suite 304, West Hartford, CT. 06107