- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Associate Veterinarian Companions Animal Hospital
Is looking for a FT or PT Associate DVM (Experienced Preferred). Open to New Graduates.
About Our Hospital
Companions Animal Hospital is eagerly seeking a team oriented, full-time DVM to join our growing canine, feline and exotics companion animal practice. We have a longtime tradition of helping people who love pets through outstanding client service, understanding, compassion and communication. As an AAHA accredited, Cat-Friendly and Low-Stress Certified hospital, we have proudly served pets and their people in the St. Cloud community for almost 25 years!
We have a deep desire to find associate DVMs who are committed to a team approach, seeing and appreciating the genuine value of all team members who work together for the good of our patients, clients and each other. Treating each other with gratitude and respect can make all the difference in working through day-to-day challenges and stresses we face given the demands and pace of veterinary medicine.
Our Culture and Team
Our core valuesRespect, Wow Service, Learning, Fun, Do the Right Thingguide everything we do. We're close-knit and somewhat informal, while still expecting commitment, professionalism and respect from all. Reliability and personal integrity are important and we pride ourselves on providing mentorship and a supportive workplace, holding each other accountable in an encouraging way. We value relationships internally and externally, and our client education and follow-up care intentionally offers ample opportunity for discussion and understanding. It's one of the things our clients say they love about us! In addition to taking care of pets, we take care of each other. Personal health, well-being and work-life balance are important, and every individual matters. At the end of the day, we feel great about the care we provide, the relationships we form and our standards for doing things. We're ready to welcome in someone who wants to feel that way too!
Our current team includes 2 DVMs, 3 receptionists, 5 veterinary technicians, 5 assistants, 3 animal caretakers, 1 inventory manager, 1 groomer and a hospital administrator. Our regular hours of operation are 7:00 am-6:00 pm Monday-Saturday. On Sunday, we're open 5:30-6:00 pm for boarding pickup only.
Your Opportunity to Learn
Our hospital is well-equipped and includes a full in-house lab, digital dental radiology, CR radiology, ultrasound, and therapeutic and CO2 lasers. We enjoy working with board-certified specialists who help make the highest level of care and expertise readily available to our clients and patients. Our techs are well-trained and able to support our doctors with procedures such as IVCs and NG tubes. If there is an area of interest you would like to grow in, we would love to talk more about how we can make that happen!
Please visit our website and Facebook page for more information:
- Home - Companions Animal Hospital (companionsweb.com)
- Companions Animal Hospital - Home | Facebook
Our community is important and we give back through local events as well as around the globe via our partnership with World Vets. Each year, our company sends a group of doctors and support staff abroad to help pets in need to nurture healthy relationships between people and animals.
When you join our team, you'll receive:
- Highly competitive base salary (up to 150k)
- Monthly production bonus potential NO NEGATIVE ACCRUAL
- 30K Sign on bonus + 20K Retention Bonus!!
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurancewith company contribution HSA account
- License reimbursement
- Continuing education allowance$2,500 for FT DVMs
- 401k with company match
- Generous paid time off for work/life balance up to 5 Weeks of PTO
- Flexible scheduling
- Practice freedom and focus on practicing high-quality medicine
- AVMA PLIT Professional Liability Insurance
- Options for the following:
- Mileage reimbursement of up to 55 cents a mile
- 1 YEAR FULLY FURNISHED AIR BNB LEASE OF YOUR CHOICE BELOW:
- Cozy lakeside cottage w/ beachfront & dock access - Cottages for Rent in Clear Lake, Minnesota, United States - Airbnb
- Escape the city @ Rice Creek Guesthouse. - Guesthouses for Rent in Clear Lake, Minnesota, United States - Airbnb
- Relocation assistance
- National parks and recreation pass
- Pet discounts
- And MORE!!
St. Cloud sits along the Mississippi River about 40 minutes from the northwestern portion of the Twin Cities. With a metro-area population of about 200,000, our community has a balance of city living and conveniences while also offering neighborhoods and "suburbs" with a small-town feel. There is something for everyone!
- The area is home to several nationally renowned secondary education institutions, including St. Cloud State University, St. John's University, College of St. Benedict and College of St. Scholastica, along with community and technical colleges.
- Outdoor lovers are near an array of recreational opportunities, including canoeing, kayaking or camping in numerous county parks, on private campgrounds or alongside the Mississippi River or on one of Minnesota's thousands of relaxing lakes; fishing on part of the Mississippi River recognized as one of the top 10 spots in the country; rock climbing, cross-country skiing and scuba diving at Stearns County's Quarry Park; trails for walking, hiking, rollerblading, bicycling, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling, including the 46-mile Lake Wobegon Trail and the Beaver Islands Trail; golfing at more than 60 area golf courses.
- Spectator sports including SCSU's Division I men's and women's hockey teams at the National Hockey Center, St. Cloud Rox summer collegiate baseball team and the Granite City Lumberjacks for hockey enthusiasts.
- Munsinger and Clemens gardens, Quarry Park and Nature Preserve, St. John's Arboretum.
- Fine Arts offerings such as the Paramount Theatre and Visual Arts Center, Pioneer Place on Fifth, Benedicta Arts Center, Minnesota Center Chorale, the Great River Chorale, the Chamber Music Society of St. Cloud, the St. Cloud Municipal Band, the Paramount Jazz Orchestra and the St. Cloud Symphony Orchestra and more.
- Small businesses and large retailers, a hospital system, great public and private schools!
The community also offers many housing options and a lower cost of living. All of these factors combined have contributed to St. Cloud being named a "Best Small City in America."
If you're interested in being part of a collaborative and supportive team, we're the right fit and would love to speak with you! Please contact Kim Koerner at Kkoerner@lakefieldvet.comwith any questions or to submit your resume.
Companions Animal HospitalSaint Cloud, MN
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.