Companion Pet Clinic of Forest Grove is a privately owned small animal clinic in the ever growing city of Forest Grove, OR. The clinic has been part of the community for 20 years. We are looking for an associate who is interested in participating in the lives of our clients and their pets rather than practicing corporate medicine. While close to Portland, the cost of living is more affordable in Forest Grove.
We specialize in general small animal medicine and surgery, but there is room for an associate to specialize if desired.
Our practice values quality veterinary service at affordable prices. With Forest Grove being so close to the Portland, OR area, there are a large number of veterinary specialists to assist us in helping our patients.
New graduates are encouraged to apply.
We would consider both part-time and full-time associates.
- Perform physical examinations to diagnose medical issues in dogs and cats
- Create treatment plans and estimates for clients
- Execute approved treatment plans for patients
- Perform routine surgical/dental procedures on animals
- Write and explain prescriptions for patients
- Administer immunizations
- Euthanize patients when necessary
- Advise clients on the care of their animals