This is a salaried position with a structured bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, a benefits package, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME days and allowance, a retirement plan, relocation reimbursement, and loan repayment.
Greenville is a city in Hunt County, just 35 miles northeast of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area. Nestled among the shabby-chic shops and down-home restaurants, you will find an award winning winery, vibrant public art, and numerous live entertainment venues.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2619874.
- Quick Facts:
- Hospital-employed group
- Outpatient and inpatient wound care
- Wound care FNP on staff
- 10 days per month of general surgery ER call
- No general surgery outpatient clinic
- Hyperbaric chambers
- Experienced hyperbaric technician
- Licensed WOCN home health nurse
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail