This position offers a competitive base salary and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full health/dental, life/disability insurance, vacation days, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
Kansas City is a metro city with all the amenities. The warmer months are full of outdoor concerts, movies on the lawn, firework shows, farmers markets, beer festivals, art festivals, and antique shows. In the winter, you'll find no shortage of warm and cozy cafes and coffeehouses. It is a hotspot known for everything from energetic sporting events to more laid-back pursuits, like craft beer sampling and espresso sipping.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 800-365-8901 or send your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2621744.
- Quick Facts:
- General urology practice
- Looking to hire 2 urologists
- Open to subspecialty
- Share call at 1:7
- Rotate through two hospitals
- H-1B and J1 visa candidates
- Employed hospital-based model
- Metro city with all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail