This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living in this community in Minnesota. The town has a regional airport, living arrangements that fit any lifestyle, and four beautiful seasons. The location offers mild seasons and pleasantly snowy winters with ample opportunities for outdoor activities like biking, fishing, hiking, camping, ice skating, and skiing. This is a great place to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 800-365-8901 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Established practice and hospital employed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Level III trauma
- Call one weekday per week, one weekend a month
- Associate professor or assistant professor roles available
- Robotics available
- Family friendly community
- Competitive comp with loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail