The position offers a high-income potential, a solid benefits package, relocation, and student loan repayment. You will also receive four weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
The community is one of the most populous in Alaska offering every convenience of a major metropolitan area.
Let your recruiter know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Multi-specialty group practice
- Established base of patients
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Partnership offered
- High income opportunity
- Strong benefits package
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail