This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, an attractive pension plan, 100 percent relocation reimbursement, and a sign-on bonus.
Come live and practice in Colorado. This is a large city located just south of Denver, CO. It is paradise for an outdoor lover with a majestic beauty found in few other places. It is a great place to live, practice, and raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 800-365-8901 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Hospital-employed position
- General urology practice
- Open to sub-specialties
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient mix
- Shared community call of 1:6
- Access to robots
- Admit to two hospitals
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail