This position offers a competitive compensation, a sign-on, student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, vacation and CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 800-365-8901 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Build a practice around your skills
- Block time in OR and same day surgery
- Large primary care referral base
- Teaching opportunities
- H-1B and J1 visas can be supported
- Family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail