This employed position offers a excellent salary plus RVUs. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical benefits, vacation, CME, two retirement plans, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina. This area provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any urology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Excellent salary and RVUs
- Join a urologist and NP
- Call 1:3, will not to exceed 10 days per month
- All standard urological procedures
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Office support staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Three plus years of experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail