You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits.
You can hike and bike on the Riverwalk near the Historic Downtown as you enjoy the beauty of the Lumber River, listed as a National Wild and Scenic River and voted one of North Carolina’s Top Ten Natural Wonders. The natural setting of Lumberton contributes to its charm almost as much as the people. Ideally located on Interstate 95, Lumberton is known as the halfway point between New York and Florida.
Let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Ana Primeau directly at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Hospital-employed position
- Big referral network
- Join two other urologists
- One mid-level provider
- da Vinci robot onsite
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified or eligible
- Open o a DM or DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail