Physician: Unique Opportunity in Sacramento for an Adult Psychiatrist | JOB-2667036
CompHealth Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with possible loan repayment. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, PTO/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as America's Most Diverse City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and reference to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2667036.
- Quick Facts:
- Loan repayment assistance possible
- Work 3 or 5 days per week
- Part-time position offers full comprehensive benefits
- Call is 1:8 weekends with inpatients rounds and is paid
- Partial hospitalization and IOP mix
- ED experience preferred, but not required
- Join other psychiatrists with a support staff
- See adult patients only or adult/child mix
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail