This position offers a base salary plus WRVU production incentive, and quality bonus . You will also receive relocation allowance, a health benefits, a retirement plan, vacation and CME, marketing and practice growth assistance, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Sanford, approximately 30 minutes from the Cary/Raleigh metropolitan area and 30 minutes from the resort destination of Southern Pines/Pinehurst. Savor the arts while listening to performances from the Carolina Jazz Orchestra, watching music and drama shows at the Temple Theatre, or partaking in festival fun at the Sanford Arts and Vine. The climate here allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year-round.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- New hospital-employed practice
- Looking for two OB/GYNs
- Hospital call is 1:3 initially
- Level ll nursery
- Board certified or eligible
- Marketing plus practice growth assistance
- Base salary plus WRVU production incentive
- Residency stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail