In addition to a competitive salary with RVU and quality bonus potential, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, student loan repayment package, paid professional society membership and licensure, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy working in the heart of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems. Chose to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or near a major university. This area is less than 2 hours from Boston and New York City.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2639040.
- Quick Facts:
- RVU and quality bonus potential
- Student Loan repayment package
- Traditional practice opportunity
- Be busy from day 1
- Schedule rotation for inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Opportunity to teach and precept students
- Short drive to major metropolitan cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail