This employed position offers a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, medical benefits, malpractice coverage, CME, vacation/sick time, and a retirement plan
Come practice just outside of the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. This cultural center in the Northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Work at one of the top hospitals in Boston
- Teaching hospital with adult and pediatric services
- Need to be an innovative leader
- 50% clinical and 50% administrative
- Team-based care environment
- Board certified IM physician
- Must have teaching experience
- 30 minutes to Boston International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail