This employed position offers a competitive salary, productivity based RVU incentive plan, malpractice coverage, CME, vacation/sick time, and a retirement plan
Opportunities are available in and around the North Shore of Boston. The North Shore is a region of Massachusetts, loosely defined as the coastal area between Boston and New Hampshire. The region is made up both of a rocky coastline, dotted with marshes and wetlands, as well as several beaches and natural harbors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive salary and productivity based RVU incentive plan
- Work at one of the top hospitals in Boston
- One of the largest healthcare providers
- Outpatient faculty position with no call responsibilities
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Team-based care environment
- Leadership values work-life balance
- In and around the North Shore of Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail