You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a generous compensation package. Current physicians are making above $700K per year. This is a partnership track position offering bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
You will enjoy living in this community surrounded by mountains, lakes, national forests, and wide open spaces. Outdoor recreation such as hiking, hunting, mountain biking, and world-class trout fishing are yours to enjoy. It's a great place to raise a family with both public and private schooling options.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 800-365-8901 or send your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- Partnership track model
- Practice majority of spine cases and some general ortho cases
- Must be fellowship trained in spine orthopedics
- Replace a spine orthopedic surgeon
- Group has a surgery center
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- OR license needed
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail