This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time with $2.5k stipend, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Chicago's culture includes the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 800-365-8900 or email your CV in confidence to CompHealth. Refer to job 2611502.
- Quick Facts:
- Loan repayment
- CME time with stipend
- Relocation assistance
- 24 days of PTO plus 8 holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Clinical and administrative duties
- Great metro area
- Excellent cultural activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail