The ICU offers top-of-the-line CT 3.0T and 1.5T MRI capabilities, a full-service interventional radiology program with a biplane angiography lab, a full-service nuclear program with SPECT/CT capability, and Olympus EBUS equipment. Candidates with EBUS training and/or experience are highly desired.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a great retirement plan, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job # 2646760.
- Quick Facts:
- Join 4 other pulmonary/critical care physicians in a collegial group
- Open to experienced physicians and graduating fellows
- Enjoy a mix of outpatient clinic and inpatient ICU work
- Olympus EBUS experience or training is highly desired
- ICU ranks above the 90th percentile for patient experience scores continually
- Full benefits, PTO, retirement with matching, and more
- H-1B sponsorship is available with an international airport only 30 miles away
- Appleton offers excellent private and public schools, safe neighborhoods, and a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail