In addition to an excellent base salary, you will also be offered student loan repayment, full comprehensive benefits, long- and short-disability, generous PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. In 2012, Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S. by CBS MoneyWatch.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900, text 800-365-8900, or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job #2649839.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult psychologist
- Mostly outpatient, some inpatient consults
- Must have PhD or PsyD
- APA accredited internship required
- Postdoctoral behavioral medicine training and experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Matching 401K plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail