This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401K retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
Come live and practice in western North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. It is known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture. Asheville is one of the most welcoming, vibrant cities in America.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900, text 800-365-8900, or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Geriatric patient population
- Must be licensed in North Carolina
- Must be board certified
- Flexible days and hours
- RVU incentives
- Medical benefits
- Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail