This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401K retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in South Carolina. This historic southern city has colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and nightlife. Outside the city, you have access to inviting lakes and outdoor activities. You will also find it an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking South Carolina shoreline.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900, text 800-365-8900, or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible schedules
- NPs take onsite call
- BC within one year of employment
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Retirement plan
- Medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail