This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401K retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
You will enjoy living in this major Kentucky metro area that is home to renowned universities and medical centers, a rich mix of culturally diverse peoples, and all the amenities of a big city with plenty of Southern charm.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To learn more, please call or text Pamela Mead at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible schedules
- NPs take onsite call
- BC within one year of employment
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Retirement plan
- Medical Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail