This position offers a competitive compensation package with RVUs and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this safe, family friendly Kentucky community. The low cost of living and a quality work-life balance makes this an excellent opportunity. You'll have access to almost every outdoor sports activity like hiking, fishing, horseback riding, canoeing, and golf.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call or text Pamela Mead at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible schedules
- NPs take onsite call
- BC within one year of employment
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Retirement plan
- Medical Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail