This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Fairfield County, Connecticut, one of the wealthiest counties in America. You will be within an hour and fifteen minutes from New York City by car or train and just 15 minutes from New Haven.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Addictions psychiatry position
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- Employed position
- Student loan repayment
- Retirement plan
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail