You will receive a base salary the first year and then move to a productivity basis. You also receive an amazing benefits package with malpractice insurance, medical benefits, six weeks of PTO, CME time, a 401k and profit sharing plan after year one, cell phone, license, DEA, membership dues, CME and board exam expenses, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this upscale community that is a suburb of DC with its own charm, great eateries, and wonderful shops.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Potential to earn $350k
- Six weeks of PTO
- CME time and allowance
- Malpractice covered
- Adult patient population
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient
- H-1B candidates welcome
- One hour to Richmond, VA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail