You will receive an annual base salary plus RVU productivity compensation and an incentive bonus. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, loan repayment, CME time and allowance, PTO, a retirement plan, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
Come live and practice in Fairbanks, Alaska with its population of over 100,000 residents. Fairbanks is a university community with a surprising amount of arts, music, theater, and community activities. Situated in the Tanana River Valley with the Alaska Range to the south and the Brooks Range to the north, Fairbanks is surrounded by the awesome beauty of wilderness.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of psychiatry jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you have been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job #2618940.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult psychiatrist
- Option for inpatient, outpatient, or mix
- Must be board certified within 5 years of residency
- Competitive salary with production bonuses
- Full comprehensive benefits
- CME time and allowance
- Malpractice is covered
- Fairbanks location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail