You will receive $100k in students loans paid off, 403(b) and 457(b) plans, medical benefits, relocation assistance, and more.
This is a safe, friendly, family community with excellent public and private schools. There is abundant hunting and fishing in the area, as well as a community Sports Complex, home to soccer, baseball and softball fields. The community also boasts an Activities Center with a 2-sheet ice hockey arena. This is a beautiful, peaceful community surrounded by wide-open spaces and breathtaking scenery.
Let your CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with primary care physician jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For full details, send your CV in confidence to CompHealth or call 800-365-8900 and refer to job number 2459884.
- Quick Facts:
- Board certified primary care physician
- 100 percent outpatient with shared phone-only call
- Well-established medical group
- Will consider PGY-3 residents and H-1B visa holders
- Work in town of over 15,000, an hours drive from Sioux Falls
- Safe, family-friendly community with top schools
- Excellent benefits, including $100k in student loan forgiveness
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail